Aries- The First of Zodiac Signs – Career, Ruling Planets:Aries
Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, represented by the Ram.
- They are passionate, independent, and competitive. Aries are loyal, smart, and impulsive.
- Their element is Fire, color is Red, day is Tuesday, ruler is Mars, and greatest overall compatibility is with Libra and Leo.
The positive traits
Aries are adventurous, courageous, and versatile, with endless energy and passion.
The negative traits
Aries are stubborn, impulsive, and insensitive, but they are also passionate and determined.
Fire signs are passionate, dynamic, and temperamental, like fire itself. They need to be nurtured and managed carefully.
Aries is the fiery match that ignites the zodiac, inspiring us to be bold, innovative, and creative.
Aries ruling planets- Mars
- Mars, the Red Planet, is the action planet of the zodiac.
- It rules energy, passion, drive, determination, ambition, and competition.
- Mars encourages us to face challenges and be our best.
Eighth house in Aries
Eight house in Aries means you need to accept the constructive force of anger and conflict. Instinct needs to be nurtured. Your secret power is coming out on top and winning battles.
Tarot Card-The Emperor
The Emperor card:
- An authority figure who is wise, experienced, and powerful.
- A symbol of the masculine principle, structure, and discipline.
- A strategic thinker who guides with a firm hand.
- Acts rationally and according to what is for the greater good.
Color of Aries-Red
Aries’ lucky color is red, which brings positivity and prosperity.
Lucky stones: Red Coral and Amethyst are the lucky stones for Arians.
Benefits: It enhances confidence and courage, protect from black magic, and help with blood-related diseases. Amethyst can promote peace of mind and reduce stress.
How to wear: Wear Red Coral as a ring or necklace.
- They thrive in competitive environments and enjoy challenging careers.
- Aries are not afraid to take risks and can be financially successful, but they should be mindful of their tendency to make irrational and hasty financial decisions.